Create an event that delivers,
with this sought-after keynote speaker
Do What You Can! presentations blend insight and inspiration with a bottom-line approach that gets results
John J. Hall’s highly customized Do What You Can! keynotes and workshops outline his unique, 6-step system to help leaders and teams clarify business goals, measure their progress, and achieve those goals. It’s simple. It’s powerful. And it works.
These programs captivate your audience while delivering substantive information. Participants are inspired to step up, take action, support their organizations’ goals – and take leaps to reach their own professional and personal goals.
Attendees learn a proven structure to meet goals – so much more than a fleeting feel-good message!
In large organizations, top performers are already on the right track. But at many as 70% of employees don’t contribute at their highest levels. Why? Many feel a lack of empowerment, and many don’t have a clear understanding of the organization’s vision or key goals. Even if these employees do understand the goals, most simply don’t know how their individual efforts support those goals. Do What You Can! keynotes and workshops specifically target the 70% while reinforcing the results already being achieved by top performers.
Through inspiring keynotes and workshops, John shares the Do What You Can System with teams or the entire organization. In these high-energy presentations, every employee will better understand the organization’s goals, and learn an easy step-by-step system to help achieve those goals.
The System works for any organization and for employees, teams, and leaders at all levels
- Corporate executives, business owners, and not-for-profit boards of directors who wish to propel the entire organization forward with a vivid vision, clear goals, and proven 6-step system that every employee can implement
- Managers who wish to move teams to take action using a simple system to contribute at higher levels, and meet clear, shared goals
- Business professionals committed to improving their leadership skills, developing their careers, and improving their relationships at work and at home
- Professional associations that want to introduce their members to a fresh, unique system that will clarify their professional and personal goals
- Individuals in transition who are poised to take a leap, believe their life has purpose, and want a structure to help them realize that purpose
By following The System, individuals and organizations don’t simply achieve goals – they achieve extraordinary results!